Strawberry Jalapeno Mint Iced Tea Spritzer
Strawberry jalapeno mint iced tea spritzer, say that fast five times. This drink screams summer to me. It would be perfect for a BBQ or outdoor dinner party. You get the wonderful sweet flavor of strawberries and then hint with a slight kick of spice at the end.
How to Make This Spritzer
1 cup sugar
1 cup water
2-3 chopped strawberries
2-3 sliced jalapenos
1/4 cup mint iced tea
1 cup ginger ale
Simple Syrup Directions
1. Bring 1 cup sugar and 1 cup water to boil.
2. Add 2-3 chopped strawberries and 2-3 sliced jalapenos.
3. Add strawberries and jalapenos to the pot and lower the heat to medium and heat for 5 minutes.
4. Strain the liquid into a pourable container. After it is to room temp you can store it in the frig for up to a week.
1. Fill a glass with ice.
2. Add 1/4 cup of the strawberry jalapeno simple syrup
3. Add 1/4 cup of mint iced tea
4. Add 1 cup of ginger ale
5. Stir it up and enjoy.
For a garish you can add a simple mint sprig. You can slice a jalapeno and slide it up the mint sprig. You can grab a garish stick and add a mint sprig, a slice of jalapeno and a slice of strawberry. I hope you enjoy the summer this year and this spritzer. If you want to be featured and show off your drink making skill tag hint_of_lavender on social and I’ll share it.