Semi Healthy Cookies
Ok these cookies are semi-healthy because I used wheat flour instead of all-purpose flour. Like I said semi-healthy I mean they are still sugar filled yummy cookies.
1 cup butter, softened
1 cup white sugar
1 cup packed brown sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
3 cups wheat flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
2 teaspoons hot water
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup white chocolate chips
1 cup butterscotch chips
1 cup chopped pecans
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. Mix together the butter, white sugar, and brown sugar until smooth.
3. Beat in the eggs, one at a time.
4. Add the vanilla.
5. Dissolve baking soda in hot water. Add to batter along with salt.
6. Add in flour, one cup at a time.
7. Stir in white chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, and nuts.
8. Use an ice cream scoop to place balls of batter onto ungreased pan.
9. Bake for about 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or until edges are nicely browned.