This is an easy and in my opinion, the yummiest ways to prepare Brussel sprouts. This is a great addition to a dinner party menu or spring luncheon. Enjoy!
1 pound of Brussel sprouts
2 Tsp olive oil
1 tsp oregano
1 tsp black pepper
2 Tsp ginger paste
1 cup of orange juice
1. Wash your Brussel sprouts, then cut them in half.
2. Heat a pan add 2 Tbsp of olive oil and add oregano, black pepper, and ginger paste.
3. Throw in the Brussel sprouts and cook for 5 mins.
4. Toss the Brussel sprouts, then add orange juice.
5. Reduce heat to medium and simmer for 20 mins.