Honey Sweetened Floral Iced Tea
I don’t know about you but I love me a chilled glass of flavorful ice tea on a hot summer day. Now you can make a good batch of Lipton iced tea, which is a go-to of ours, or you can make a batch of this Sweetened Floral Iced Tea. All you need is honey, water, and hibiscus tea.
How to Make this Hibiscus aka Honey Sweetened Floral Iced Tea
8-10 cups of water
1/3 cup honey
6 bags of hibiscus tea
1. Bring water to a boil and take off heat. Add hot water to the pitcher.
2. Add tea bags to the pitcher. You can tie them on the handle to make it easier to take out once they’re done steeping.
3. Pour the honey into the pitcher.
4. Carefully stir everything and steep for about 15 minutes.
5. Take out tea bags and stir slowly.
6. Let it cool to room temperature and then refrigerate until ready to serve.