100 Questions to Ask Your Partner During a Date Night In
With us practicing social distancing and all, it’s time to start making our evening a little interesting. Thomas and I love getting to know each other better, so I’ve compiled a list of 100 questions I plan to ask Thomas. Make some drinks, maybe head to your at-home retreat and start getting to know your partner better. I hope you are safe and healthy.
100 Questions to Ask Your Partner During a Date Night In
1. What are you most afraid of?
2. What one thing would you change in the world?
3. What do you dream of doing?
4. What’s a new hobby you’ve always wanted to try?
5. What’s another career that you think you would enjoy?
6. Do you prefer looking at the sunrise or the sunset?
7. What event or party would you want to have VIP access to?
8. What was your favorite family tradition growing up?
9. What were your favorite books to read as a kid?
10. What is something you hated as a kid but now appreciate?
11. What kind of videos do you watch on YouTube most often?
12. If you had a clone, how would you utilize him or her?
13. If you started your own restaurant, what food would you serve?
14. What is the best life advice you have received and who said it?
15. What was the kindest thing a stranger has ever done for you?
16. If you started a music group, what would your band name be?
17. Would you rather put together a 20,000 piece puzzle or read a dictionary cover-to-cover?
18. What song could you karaoke to?
19. What is your idea of a romantic night with me?
20. If you had two hours alone with no interruptions, what would you do with the time?
21. What can I take off your plate so that you can have those two hours to do that?
22. Do you believe we are (still) compatible? If not, how can we be better?
23. The last time we had sex, did you feel like I was fully present and engaged with you?
24. In your opinion, are we spending our money on the things we should be?
25. Is there anything holding you back from attempting something that you have been wanting to try?
26. What’s your favorite time of day to be intimate?
27. When do you feel the most protected and taken care of?
28. What was the very first thing you thought about me?
29. What do you want to do when you retire?
30. Where have you always wanted to travel?
31. What was the best party you ever went to?
32. What’s the accomplishment you are most proud of?
33. Where do you want to be living in 10 years?
34. What do you think about couples who own a business together and spend all their time together?
35. Which would you like most: a summer house, a year-long vacation, or a boat?
36. What would you do with an extra $1,000 to spend only on yourself?
37. When you were a kid, did you feel that you fitted in?
38. If you could go back in time, what age would you be again?
39. If you could see into the future, what would you want to know?
40. What’s your greatest talent?
41. What is your most unique trait?
42. Did you ever want more or fewer siblings?
43. What was your favorite date night we ever had?
44. What are your secret thoughts when you see me at the end of the day?
45. If you could trade places with one character from a TV sitcom, who would it be?
46. What is your most embarrassing moment?
47. If a genie granted you 3 wishes, what would you wish for?
48. What is your biggest regret?
49. Describe me in three words.
50. What is one present that I’ve given you that you secretly hated?
51. Your favorite Halloween costume from childhood?
52. What would you say is your biggest strength and your biggest weakness?
53. If our marriage was a country song, what would the title be?
54. Where would you want to go on vacation (if $ wasn’t a factor)?
55. When is the last time you cried and why?
56. What do you want for us in 5 years? 10 years? 20 years?
57. What is one thing that you wish you knew how to do?
58. What do you love most about me?
59. What’s one thing you always procrastinate on?
60. If you could write a note to your younger self, what would you say in only three words?
61. If you could change anything about the way you were raised, what would it be?
62. What about our relationship makes you really happy?
63. What’s one thing you want to do together that we’ve never done before?
64. If our relationship ended, what’s the one thing about it you’d miss the most?
65. What are your financial priorities and goals?
66. What is on your bucket list that we can do together this year?
67. How do you want to be remembered?
68. What’s the most daring thing you’ve ever done?
69. When’s the last time you felt vulnerable? How did you cope?
70. What were the major turning points in your life?
71. What did you do today that you are proud of?
72. What’s the weirdest thing you Googled?
73. Do you dream about me in your sleep?
74. What’s the least important thing that’s very important to you?
75. What was the most spontaneous thing you’ve ever done?
76. What’s your motto in life?
77. If you suddenly woke up as a member of the opposite sex, what are the top 3 things that you’d definitely do?
78. Would you rather go to the past and meet your ancestors or go to the future and meet your descendants?
79. Which body part of mine is your favorite?
80. When was the first time you knew that I was the one you wanted to spend the rest of your life with?
81. What does your dream house look like?
82. Growing up, what were the nicknames that people gave to you?
83. Would you rather always speak your mind or never speak again?
84. Would you rather have nosy neighbors or noisy neighbors?
85. What would you do if you suddenly turned completely invisible for a day?
86. If you were given the chance to bring one fictional character into our reality, who would it be?
87. What legacy do you hope to leave behind?
88. When did you last cry laughing? What was it at?
89. What was the biggest argument you ever got in with your siblings?
90. What was your best birthday like?
91. Who is the most competitive when you play games as a family?
92. If you had a shop, what would you sell?
93. What if you could only relive one memory? What would you choose to relive?
94. What is something you’re glad you did once, but probably will never do again?
95. When’s the last time you felt really challenged? How did it feel?
96. What song can you play on repeat right not?
97. Do you have any favorite quotes?
98. How do you picture yourself as an old man/woman?
99. How do you think you might change as you age?
100. What do you love most about our relationship?