1. FEDERICA MORETTI Agnese Panama Hat
2. A.L.C. EXCLUSIVE Hanover Stripe Tank
3. Kendra Scott ‘Rogan’ Pearl Stud Earrings
4. L.L. Bean Summer Knit Dress Short Sleeve Dot
5. Sun Buddies Sunglasses
6. DKNY Guipure Lace Top
7. Oscar de la Renta Tassel Charm Bracelet
8. Marc Jacobs Printed Stretch-Cotton Poplin Wrap Skirt
9. Michael Kors Dual Buckle Leather Belt
10. Belardo CHRISTYS WIDE-BRIM HAT
11. J Brand Sachi Stretch-Denim Shorts
12. SARTO By Franco Sarto ‘Vala’ Flat Sandal
13. Cole Haan ‘Grandpro’ Tennis Sneaker
14. Converse Chuck Taylor ® Low Top Sneaker
The 4th of July holds a special place in my heart. It is a day to be grateful for our freedoms, to stand united as proud Americans and to honor the sacrifice made by men and women who have served and are currently serving this beautiful country. In addition to all that… I love the time with family, being outdoors, the parades, the watermelon, the pulled pork, and the fireworks. Have I convinced you that Independence Day rocks!
As a mom, I always battle with looking fashionable and also wearing clothes that work for my busy mommy lifestyle. My clothes have to be easy, comfortable and moveable. Here are a few ideas that are fashionable and mama friendly to help you get revived up for the Holiday next week.